Re: pgsql: Move strtoint() to common

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: pgsql: Move strtoint() to common
Дата
Список pgsql-committers

On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 1:12 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> ah, but bowerbird is OK on ecpg, this is only failing on thrips, whelk,
> woodlouse.  It sounds related to 32 vs. 64 bits ...

BTW, the reason why bowerbird was green had nothing to do with 32
or 64 bits, but rather that it isn't running the ecpg tests:

                'invocation_args' => [
                                          '--skip-steps',
                                          'ecpg-check',

I think Andrew put that in ages ago when we didn't have any MSVC
ecpg test support at all.  Might be time to take it out.

I'll try. I put it in ages ago because I was getting random hangs I could never manage to diagnose with ECPG checks.

cheers

andrew