Re: default value returned from sql stmt

От Ken Tanzer
Тема Re: default value returned from sql stmt
Дата
Список pgsql-general
It depends on what exactly it is you're trying to do, and where your default is supposed to be used.  Are you wanting a single number returned?  in that case something like this

SELECT COALESCE((SELECT anum FROM t1 WHERE anum=4 [ LIMIT 1 ]),100)

that would get you back a 4 or 100 in this case.  If your anums are not unique, you'd want the "LIMIT 1" included.

Ken