[GENERAL] Fields re-ordered on JOIN with * and USING

От Ken Tanzer
Тема [GENERAL] Fields re-ordered on JOIN with * and USING
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi.  I recently noticed that when doing a SELECT * with USING, that the join field(s) appear first in the output.  I'd never noticed that before, and was just curious if that is expected behavior or not.  Thanks.

Ken

CREATE TEMP TABLE t1 (
  f1 INTEGER,
  f2 INTEGER UNIQUE,
  f3 INTEGER,
  f4 INTEGER
);

CREATE TEMP TABLE t2 (
  f2 INTEGER,
  f3 INTEGER,
  f5 INTEGER
);

SELECT * FROM t1 LEFT JOIN t2 USING (f3,f2);

 f3 | f2 | f1 | f4 | f5
(0 rows)

--
AGENCY Software