Re: BASH script for collecting analyze-related info

От Ken Tanzer
Тема Re: BASH script for collecting analyze-related info
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
p.s.,  This script runs fine on my computer (Ubuntu 13.04), but on a Fedora 11 machine it dies with

pg_analyze_info.sh: line 18: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `)'
pg_analyze_info.sh: line 57: syntax error: unexpected end of file

If anyone knows why, or encounters a similar error and fixes it, please let me know!

It's the blank line on line 26.  Put a backslash on that line or delete it entirely.

Craig

Well that made perfect sense, but after making that change I'm still getting the same error.

# Get tables
TABLES=$( \
cat <( \
# Indexed tables \
egrep -o 'Index Scan using \b[a-zA-Z0-9_-]* on [a-zA-Z0-9_-]*' $FILE  | cut -f 6 -d ' ' \
) <( \
# Scanned Tables \
egrep -o 'Seq Scan on \b[a-zA-Z0-9_-]* ' $FILE | cut -f 4 -d ' ' \
) | sort | uniq )

Сообщение: Re: BASH script for collecting analyze-related info
Сообщение: Re: BASH script for collecting analyze-related info