Suppress decimal point like digits in to_char?

От Ken Tanzer
Тема Suppress decimal point like digits in to_char?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi.  Is there a way with to_char to suppress a decimal point, like a leading or trailing 0, so that integers will not have them, but non-ints will?  I'm hoping I'm missing something easy.  Thanks.

Ken

SELECT val,to_char(val::decimal(6,2),'FM999,999D99') FROM
( SELECT 1 AS val UNION SELECT 1.05 AS val) foo;

 val  | to_char
    1 | 1.
 1.05 | 1.05

--