Re: [GENERAL] referential integrity between elements of an array andanother table?

От Ken Tanzer
Тема Re: [GENERAL] referential integrity between elements of an array andanother table?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
For me, foreign keys for arrays would be incredibly helpful.  For simple checkbox-type options, it's _much_ simpler to just put them in an array, and I work with a UI that can handle the arrays well.  I do hope this makes it into Postgresql someday!  In the meantime, I've mostly sacrificed the referential integrity in favor of the convenience.  Just my two cents.

Cheers,
Ken

--
AGENCY Software