Re: [HACKERS] Refreshing subscription relation state inside atransaction block

От Masahiko Sawada
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Refreshing subscription relation state inside atransaction block
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 9:31 AM, Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Attached patch makes table sync worker check its relation subscription
>>> state at the end of COPY and exits if it has disappeared, instead of
>>> killing table sync worker in DDL. There is still a problem that a
>>> table sync worker for a large table can hold a slot for a long time
>>> even after its state is deleted. But it would be for PG11 item.
>>
>> Do we still need to do something about this?  Should it be an open item?
>>

> Thank you for looking at this.
>
> Yeah, I think it should be added to the open item list. The patch is
> updated by Petr and discussed on another thread[1] that also addresses
> other issues of subscription codes. 0004 patch of that thread is an
> updated patch of the patch attached on this thread.

Does anyone have any opinions? Barring any objections, I'll add this
to the open item list.

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] PL_stashcache, or, what's our minimum Perl version?