Interval for launching the table sync worker

От Masahiko Sawada
Тема Interval for launching the table sync worker
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

While testing table sync worker for logical replication I noticed that
if the table sync worker of logical replication failed to insert the
data for whatever reason, the table sync worker process exits with
error. And then the main apply worker launches the table sync worker
again soon without interval. This routine is executed at very high
frequency without interval.

Should we do put a interval (wal_retrieve_interval or make a new GUC
parameter?) for launching the table sync worker?

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada
NTT Open Source Software Center