Make pg_waldump report replication origin ID, LSN, and timestamp.

От Masahiko Sawada
Тема Make pg_waldump report replication origin ID, LSN, and timestamp.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

I realized that pg_waldump doesn't show replication origin ID, LSN,
and timestamp of PREPARE TRANSACTION record. Commit 7b8a899bdeb
improved pg_waldump two years ago so that it reports the detail of
information of PREPARE TRANSACTION but ISTM that it overlooked showing
replication origin information. As far as I can see in the discussion
thread[1], there was no discussion on that. These are helpful when
diagnosing 2PC related issues on the subscriber side.

I've attached a patch to add replication origin information to
xact_desc_prepare().

Regards,

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAHGQGwEvhASad4JJnCv%3D0dW2TJypZgW_Vpb-oZik2a3utCqcrA%40mail.gmail.com

--