Re: [HACKERS] Moving relation extension locks out of heavyweight lock manager

От Masahiko Sawada
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Moving relation extension locks out of heavyweight lock manager
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 8:25 AM, Thomas Munro
<thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 10:24 AM, Thomas Munro
> <thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 2:13 PM, Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> The previous patch conflicts with current HEAD, I rebased the patch to
>>> current HEAD.
>>
>> Hi Masahiko-san,
>
> Hi Sawada-san,
>
> I have just learned from a colleague who is knowledgeable about
> Japanese customs and kind enough to correct me that the appropriate
> term of address for our colleagues in Japan on this mailing list is
> <lastname>-san.  I was confused about that -- apologies for my
> clumsiness.

Don't worry about it, either is ok. In Japan there is a custom of
writing <lastname>-san but <firstname>-san is also not incorrect :-)
(also I think it's hard to distinguish between last name and first
name of Japanese name).

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada