Re: [HACKERS] Get stuck when dropping a subscription duringsynchronizing table

От Masahiko Sawada
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Get stuck when dropping a subscription duringsynchronizing table
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 5:29 PM, tushar <tushar.ahuja@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> On 05/25/2017 12:44 AM, Petr Jelinek wrote:
>>
>> There is still outstanding issue that sync worker will keep running
>> inside the long COPY because the invalidation messages are also not
>> processed until it finishes but all the original issues reported here
>> disappear for me with the attached patches applied.
>
> After applying all your patches, drop subscription no  more hangs while
> dropping  subscription but there is an error   "ERROR:  tuple concurrently
> updated" in the log file of
> standby.

I tried to reproduce this issue with latest four patches I submit but
it didn't happen. I guess this issue doesn't related to the issues
reported on this thread and another factor  might be cause of this
issue. It would be good to test the same again with latest four
patches or after solved current some open items.

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada
NTT Open Source Software Center