Re: [HACKERS] Fix doc of DROP SUBSCRIPTION

От Masahiko Sawada
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Fix doc of DROP SUBSCRIPTION
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 7:01 PM, Yugo Nagata <nagata@sraoss.co.jp> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The documentation says that a subscription that has a replication slot
> cannot be dropped  in a transaction block, but it is not allowed even
> outside of a transaction block.

Hmm, I think we can drop a subscription outside of a transaction block
even if the subscription associates with a replication.

=# table pg_subscription;subdbid | subname  | subowner | subenabled |        subconninfo| subslotname | subsynccommit |
subpublications