Re: PG 14 release notes, first draft

От Masahiko Sawada
Тема Re: PG 14 release notes, first draft
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 3:03 PM Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:

> I have committed the first draft of the PG 14 release notes.  You can
> see the most current  build of them here:
>
>         https://momjian.us/pgsql_docs/release-14.html

It might have already been discussed but I think we should mention
commit bed90759f in the release note. The commit seems like a bug fix
but it not back-patched to the older versions at least for now. There
is a discussion[1] that we will revisit that a couple of months after
14 is released so as there is some feedback from the field with this
change.

Regards,

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/YCsZIX2A2Ilsvfnl@paquier.xyz

--
Masahiko Sawada
EDB:  https://www.enterprisedb.com/

Сообщение: Re: Different compression methods for FPI
Сообщение: Re: Different compression methods for FPI