Re: Fix showing XID of a spectoken lock in an incorrect field of pg_locks view.

От Masahiko Sawada
Тема Re: Fix showing XID of a spectoken lock in an incorrect field of pg_locks view.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

-----------+----------+----------+------+-------+------------+---------------+---------+-------+----------+--------------------+--------+---------------+---------+----------+-----------
> >  spectoken |          |          |      |       |            |
> >   746 |         |     1 |          | 3/4                | 535618 |
> > ExclusiveLock | t       | f        |
> > (1 row)
> >

> Is it a good idea to display spec token as objid, if so, how will
> users know? Currently for Advisory locks, we display values in
> classid, objid, objsubid different than the original meaning of fields
> but those are explained in docs [1]. Wouldn't it be better to mention
> this in docs?

Agreed. Attached the updated patch.

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada

Вложения

От: Sayyid Ali Sajjad Rizavi
Сообщение: Resolve iso-8859-1 type to relevant type instead of text type while bulk update using values