Re: [BUG] Logical replication failure "ERROR: could not map filenode "base/13237/442428" to relation OID" with catalog modifying txns

От Masahiko Sawada
Тема Re: [BUG] Logical replication failure "ERROR: could not map filenode "base/13237/442428" to relation OID" with catalog modifying txns
Дата
Ответ на RE: [BUG] Logical replication failure "ERROR: could not map filenode "base/13237/442428" to relation OID" with catalog modifying txns  ("osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com" <osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jul 19, 2022 at 4:28 PM osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com
<osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com> wrote:

> On Sunday, July 17, 2022 9:59 PM Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I've attached patches for all supported branches including the master.
> Hi,
>

> Minor comments for REL14.
>
> (1) There are some foreign characters in the patches (in the commit message)
>
> When I had a look at your patch for back branches with some editor,
> I could see some unfamiliar full-width characters like below two cases,
> mainly around "single quotes" in the sentences.
>
> Could you please check the entire patches,
> probably by some tool that helps you to detect this kind of characters ?
>
> * the 2nd paragraph of the commit message
>
> ...mark the transaction as containing catalog changes if it窶冱 in the list of the
> initial running transactions ...
>
> * the 3rd paragraph of the same
>
> It doesn窶冲 have the information on which (sub) transaction has catalog changes....
>
> FYI, this comment applies to other patches for REL13, REL12, REL11, REL10.
>

> (2) typo in the commit message
>
> FROM:
> To fix this problem, this change the reorder buffer so that...
> TO:
> To fix this problem, this changes the reorder buffer so that...
>

> (3) typo in ReorderBufferProcessInitialXacts
>
> +       /*
> +        * Remove transactions that would have been processed and we don't need to
> +        * keep track off anymore.
>

> Kindly change
> FROM:
> keep track off
> TO:
> keep track of

Thank you for the comments! I'll address these comments in the next
version patch.

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada
EDB:  https://www.enterprisedb.com/

Сообщение: Re: [BUG] Logical replication failure "ERROR: could not map filenode "base/13237/442428" to relation OID" with catalog modifying txns