Re: [BUGS] BUG #14788: `pg_restore -c` won't restore schema access privileges.

От Masahiko Sawada
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #14788: `pg_restore -c` won't restore schema access privileges.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 11:26 PM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> I'll see what I can do though.  I'm really curious how this was working
> previously..

In PostgreSQL 9.6.1, both "pg_dump -c; pg_restore" and "pg_dump;
pg_restore -c" don't produce a script including 'GRANT ALL ON SCHEMA
public TO PUBLIC'. So we can reproduce it in 9.6.1 as well. I think we
should fix pg_restore so that "pg_dump; pg_restore -c" produces a
script including 'GRANT ALL ON SCHEMA public TO PUBLIC'.

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada
NTT Open Source Software Center