Re: Design of pg_stat_subscription_workers vs pgstats

От Masahiko Sawada
Тема Re: Design of pg_stat_subscription_workers vs pgstats
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Feb 28, 2022 at 11:52 AM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Okay, I can use this one.
> >
> > Are you going to remove the part "shown in the
> > pg_stat_subsctiption_stats view"? I think it's better to keep it in
> > order to make it clear which statistics the function resets as we have
> > pg_stat_subscription and pg_stat_subscription_stats.
> >

> How about the following:
> "Resets statistics for a single subscription defined by the argument
> shown in the <structname>pg_stat_subscription_stats</structname> view
> to zero. If the argument is <literal>NULL</literal>, reset statistics
> for all subscriptions."

Sounds good but I'm not sure it's correct in terms of English grammar.
Shouldn't it be something like "subscription that is defined by the
argument and shown in the pg_stat_subscription_stats"?

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada
EDB:  https://www.enterprisedb.com/

Сообщение: Re: Design of pg_stat_subscription_workers vs pgstats
Сообщение: RE: Design of pg_stat_subscription_workers vs pgstats