Re: DRAFT 9.6 release -- new wording

От Masahiko Sawada
Тема Re: DRAFT 9.6 release -- new wording
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 2:36 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> One last round of checks/suggestions before I put it into Git.  Thanks!
>
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/96releasedraft
>

> "With the capabilities of remote JOIN, UPDATE and DELETE, Foreign Data Wrappers are now a complete solution for
sharingdata between other > databases and PostgreSQL. For example, PostgreSQL can be used to handle data input going to
twoor more different kinds of databases,"

It is just my opinion, after guaranteed the foreign update/delete
transaction, FDW will be complete solution for sharing data.

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: DRAFT 9.6 release -- new wording
От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: DRAFT 9.6 release -- new wording