[HACKERS] Logical replication launcher uses wal_retrieve_retry_interval

От Masahiko Sawada
Тема [HACKERS] Logical replication launcher uses wal_retrieve_retry_interval
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I noticed that the logical replication launcher uses
wal_retrieve_retry_interval as a interval of launching logical
replication worker process. This behavior is not documented and I
guess this is no longer consistent with what its name means.

I think that we should either introduce a new GUC parameter (say
logical_replication_retry_interval?) for this or update the
description of wal_retrieve_retry_interval. IMO the former is better.

Thought?

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada