Re: doc: pg_trgm missing description for GUC "pg_trgm.strict_word_similarity_threshold"

От Masahiko Sawada
Тема Re: doc: pg_trgm missing description for GUC "pg_trgm.strict_word_similarity_threshold"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jun 6, 2019 at 10:19 PM Ian Barwick <ian.barwick@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Commit be8a7a68662 added custom GUC "pg_trgm.strict_word_similarity_threshold",
> but omitted to document this in the section "GUC Parameters";

Indeed.

BTW while looking GUC variables defined in trgm_op.c the operators in
each short description seems not correct; there is an extra percent
sign. Should we also fix them?

postgres(1:43133)=# select name, short_desc from pg_settings where
name like 'pg_trgm%';
                   name                   |                  short_desc
------------------------------------------+-----------------------------------------------
 pg_trgm.similarity_threshold             | Sets the threshold used by
the %% operator.
 pg_trgm.strict_word_similarity_threshold | Sets the threshold used by
the <<%% operator.
 pg_trgm.word_similarity_threshold        | Sets the threshold used by
the <%% operator.

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada