Re: Transactions involving multiple postgres foreign servers, take 2

От Masahiko Sawada
Тема Re: Transactions involving multiple postgres foreign servers, take 2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Tue, Oct 5, 2021 at 9:56 AM k.jamison@fujitsu.com
<k.jamison@fujitsu.com> wrote:

> Hi Sawada-san,
>
> I noticed that this thread and its set of patches have been marked with "Returned with Feedback" by yourself.
> I find the feature (atomic commit for foreign transactions) very useful
> and it will pave the road for having a distributed transaction management in Postgres.
> Although we have not arrived at consensus at which approach is best,
> there were significant reviews and major patch changes in the past 2 years.
> By any chance, do you have any plans to continue this from where you left off?

As I could not reply to the review comments from Fujii-san for almost
three months, I don't have enough time to move this project forward at
least for now. That's why I marked this patch as RWF. I’d like to
continue working on this project in my spare time but I know this is
not a project that can be completed by using only my spare time. If
someone wants to work on this project, I’d appreciate it and am happy
to help.

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada