PGConf SV last week of CFP, and early bird tickets available

От Craig Kerstiens
Тема PGConf SV last week of CFP, and early bird tickets available
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
The CFP for PG Conf Silicon Valley is open for one more week. We've already gotten a number of great submissions, but are still looking for more talks in particular on:
  • Use cases
  • Migration to PostgreSQL
  • Performance Tuning
  • Big Data / Internet of Things / Data warehousing
  • App dev’s perspectives on Postgres
If you're interested in submitting please visit http://www.pgconfsv.com/call-papers

Anyone and everyone in the PostgreSQL community is encouraged to submit a talk. We will focus on maintaining diversity in our speakers and guests and especially encourage underrepresented groups to apply. Talks will be accepted up until July 27th, Midnight PST.

And for those of you that may not be interested in speaking, but would like to attend. Early bird tickets are on sale, grab yours and we hope to see you there.

If you have any questions please reach out to us at info@pgconfsv.com

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: