Re: Understanding PostgreSQL installer debug log

От Benedict Holland
Тема Re: Understanding PostgreSQL installer debug log
Дата
Список pgsql-general
It looks like your encoding is correct. You are getting letters. If your encoding was just wrong. You would end up with a lot of strange characters. If this is tied to one client, it sounds like an encryption issue and mounting drives for logging that the client cant de-encrypt.

Thanks,
~Ben

On Fri, Aug 9, 2019, 10:45 AM Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 8/9/19 4:25 AM, Ramesh Maddi wrote:
> Our product is certified along with PostgreSQL 9.6.6 only. We cannot use
> further version of PostgreSQL at this time in production until it is
> certified for our product( which is integrated may other components)
> and is officially released.
>

> Coming to *Luca's *question, I understand that using Yum/RPM is better
> way of installation. That would be our future plan. But for this
> particular issue, we need to identify debug steps.

Might try the EDB forum:

https://postgresrocks.enterprisedb.com/t5/EDB-Postgres/bd-p/EDBPostgres

--
Adrian Klaver