Re: Does pgadmin4 work with postgresql 8.4?

От Benedict Holland
Тема Re: Does pgadmin4 work with postgresql 8.4?
Дата
Re: Does pgadmin4 work with postgresql 8.4?  (Luca Ferrari <fluca1978@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
We cant upgrade because of business reasons but that is very high on our agenda to fix. To me, there is a huge difference between unsupported and wont work. I dont expect support for this but are there significant changes between 8.4 and 9.2 that would prevent pgadmin4 from working?

Thanks,
~Ben

On Tue, Aug 6, 2019, 3:21 AM Luca Ferrari <fluca1978@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Aug 6, 2019 at 7:02 AM Murtuza Zabuawala
<murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> It is mentioned on the front page of https://www.pgadmin.org/
> (Check introduction texts on the elephant wallpaper)

"pgAdmin may be used on Linux, Unix, Mac OS X and Windows to manage
PostgreSQL 9.2 and above."

However, I would suspect it can work even on older versions.

Luca