create extension points to the wrong directory

От Benedict Holland
Тема create extension points to the wrong directory
Дата
Re: create extension points to the wrong directory  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hello all,

I really can't figure this one out. I am trying to get debug working on a postgrseql 10 database on ubuntu. I installed the proper package postgresql-10-pldebugger. When I go to create the extention, I get the error:

create extension pldbgapi
ERROR: could not open extension control file "/usr/share/postgresql/9.5/extension/pldbgapi.control": No such file or directory

Which is true because it is in /usr/share/postgrseql/10/extension/pldbgapi.control. I am trying to run this command in pgadmin4. I am stuck. There doesn't seem to be a configuration option. Any ideas?

Thanks,
~Ben