Multiple Hosts connection with ODBC Driver

От Bruno Lavoie
Тема Multiple Hosts connection with ODBC Driver
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello community,

We currently have a primary/standby setup and we currently need to run an application that uses connections via ODBC.

Does somebody knows if we can with ODBC, like libpq, use a connection string or dns entry with multiple hosts? We would like to connect automatically to the primary server like the way we can with native libpq.

Near the page end:  target_session_attrs=read-write

Thanks
Bruno Lavoie