Re: No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So!

От Ryan Pedela
Тема Re: No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So!
Дата
Re: No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So!  (YUriy Zhuravlev <u.zhuravlev@postgrespro.ru>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Kam Lasater wrote:
> I'd suggest: Github Issues, Pivotal Tracker or Redmine (probably in
> that order). There are tens to hundreds of other great ones out there,
> I'm sure one of them would also work.

Why not just use Github issues?

1. You can set it up to send emails to the list when an issue is created or updated.
2. Replies to the email will automatically update the issue on Github.
3. Github is where most of the OSS activity happens now.
4. If Github goes away, so what? The core workflow never changes.

Thanks,
Ryan Pedela