GSOC 2015: Implement WAL logging for hash indexes

От Max Shegai
Тема GSOC 2015: Implement WAL logging for hash indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-students
Hello, everybody!

My name is Max Shegai. I'm pursuing master's degree in Lomonosov Moscow State University, department of Computational Mathematics and Cybernetics, master's program "Technologies of parallel programming and high performance computing".

I want to participate in "Implement WAL logging for hash indexes" project. I discovered that this feature is staying unimplemented for more than a year, that means that community doesn't find it very useful. But still I find this idea interesting and believe that it is a good start for me as a GSoC student.

I have some experience in C/C++ programming, concurrency, highload.

I have basic understanding of this idea, but I can't estimate it's complexity and amount of required work. I hope you can provide me some details about this feature.

Your sincerely,
Max Shegai

В списке pgsql-students по дате отправления: