Re: Fwd: Regarding change in the size of database

От Michael Moore
Тема Re: Fwd: Regarding change in the size of database
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Read this and I think you will understand what you need to do.  http://blog.lerner.co.il/in-postgresql-as-in-life-dont-wait-too-long-to-commit/

On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 4:23 AM, harish Reddy <harishr536@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Sir,

Thank you for you feedback my postgres is running on 9.1 version and when i checked  that autovacuum in  my production by command ps -axww | grep autovacuum it says the output as it has some process running with this id so how to solve my problem but in postgress config file it was commented.

My application is an online ERP which is supported by openbravo has an users of about 150(arount 50 active users) with it and could you suggest me the perfect variables to set us in postgres config file.

The system has a RAM of 16 GB and the following variables

Variable Setting value
max_connections200
shared_buffers            4096MB
work_mem               24MB