Re: query based on row number for psql8.3

От Michael Moore
Тема Re: query based on row number for psql8.3
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
It was hinted at in previous responses, but if you do:

Select * from t1;
       and then again
select * from t1;

You have no guarantee that the results will be in the same order. So, even if your query DID work, it would be meaningless because you should consider the records to come in a random order.  Never assume the order, always specify it if it is important.
Mike