Remove obsolete check for TTSOpsVirtual from slot_compile_deform

От Xing Guo
Тема Remove obsolete check for TTSOpsVirtual from slot_compile_deform
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi hackers,

While exploring the JIT support for tuple deforming process, I noticed that one check for TTSOpsVirtual in slot_compile_deform is obsolete. Since virtual tuples never need deforming and there's an assertion in llvm_compile_expr[1]. I simply replace it with an assertion in slot_compile_deform. Patch is attached.

Best Regards,
Xing

Вложения