Re: Compressed TOAST Slicing

От Paul Ramsey
Тема Re: Compressed TOAST Slicing
Дата
Re: Compressed TOAST Slicing  (Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Dec 2, 2018 at 7:03 AM Rafia Sabih <rafia.sabih@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> The idea looks good and believing your performance evaluation it seems
> like a practical one too.

Thank you kindly for the review!

> A comment explaining how this check differs for is_slice case would be helpful.
> Looks like PG indentation is not followed here for n.

I have attached updated patches that add the comment and adhere to the Pg variable declaration indentation styles,
ATB!

Paul Ramsey

Вложения

От: Alexander Korotkov
Сообщение: Re: Connections hang indefinitely while taking a gin index's LWLockbuffer_content lock
Сообщение: Re: Connections hang indefinitely while taking a gin index's LWLockbuffer_content lock