Re: need help

От denero team
Тема Re: need help
Дата
Re: need help  (Jaime Casanova <jaime@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-sql
Hi,

Thanks for replying me. yes you are right at some level for my case.
but its not what I want. I am explaining you a case by example.

Consider following are data in each table

Location :
id , name, code
1, stock, stock
2, customer, customer
3, asset, asset

Product :
id, name, code, location
1, product1, p1, 1
2, product2, p2, 3

Product_Move :
id, product_id, source_location, destination_location, datetime
1, 1, Null, 1, 2012-10-15 10:00:00
2, 2, Null, 1, 2012-10-15 10:05:00
3, 2, 1, 3,  2012-12-01 09:00:00

Please review all data , you can see, current location of product1
(p1) is 1 (stock) and current location of product2 (p2) is 3 (asset).

now i want to find location of all products for given period

for example : 2012-11-01 to 2012-11-30, then i need result should be like below
move_id, product_id, location_id
1, 1, 1
2, 2, 1

another example : 2012-11-01 to 2012-12-31
move_id, product_id, location_id
1, 1, 1
2, 2, 1
3, 2, 3