Re: Oracle to Postgres migration open source tool

От akp geek
Тема Re: Oracle to Postgres migration open source tool
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thank you all for the responses. All we have is just table migrations, no procedures, triggers involved. I will try to do the migration using ora2pg. I downloaded it, while installing it I am getting an error. Will try to resolve that and proceed

Writing /export/home/postgres/perl_5_10_0/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0/sun4-solaris/auto/Ora2Pg/.packlist
sh install_all.sh
install_all.sh: test: argument expected
gmake: *** [install_all] Error 1

Thanks again