Replication stopped on 9.0.2 after making change to conf file

От akp geek
Тема Replication stopped on 9.0.2 after making change to conf file
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi all -

               Recently made change on our primary database

              default_text_search_config = 'pg_catalog.simple' . After that the replication is stopped. Can you please help me ? how to fix the issue. I am sure I made the change on the slave also.

How can I start the replication and catch up the data. Thanks for your time.

Regards