Re: queries timeout during backup postgres database

От akp geek
Тема Re: queries timeout during backup postgres database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I have  statement_timeout  as commented in the postgresql.conf. I just checked it..

Thanks

On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 2:31 PM, Scott Marlowe <scott.marlowe@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 11:05 AM, akp geek <akpgeek@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All -
>
>                 During the backup of the database, we experience timeout on
> queries. any one has experienced the same? Is there any parameters in the
> postgressql.conf that I have to pay attention to? Can you please help

statement_timeout is the likely culprit.

Сообщение: Re: queries timeout during backup postgres database
Сообщение: Re: queries timeout during backup postgres database