Re: Replication stopped on 9.0.2 after making change to conf file

От akp geek
Тема Re: Replication stopped on 9.0.2 after making change to conf file
Дата
Список pgsql-general
What I noticed is...

our streaming stopped on march 5th.   I restarted the process today.  However the new data is syncing correctly. But the data for these  dates between 5th and today is not syncing.  Is there some thing wrong that I did.

here is what I did.

1.. created base backup
2.  Took the data directory on to the slave
3.  stopped the base backup on master
4. started the db on slave

Appreciate your help.

Regards