Re: pg_upgrade

От Tomasz Szypowski
Тема Re: pg_upgrade
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
So what set it to false?
Suppose I have created cluster in 9.5. Template1 has set template flag. Now I upgrade it to 11.2, so I created cluster on 11.2 by initdb,. Here template1 has set template flag as well. Now I do perform pg_upgrade and both template1 are template. Should I manually unset the flag? If yes how would it be possible to perform pg_upgrade without unsetting the flag - there is no such point in instruction

Regards
Thomas Szypowski

W dniu pon., 18.03.2019 o 22:58 Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> napisał(a):
Tomasz Szypowski <tomasz.szypowski@gmail.com> writes:
> thanks for the response. After initdb tempate1 has datistemplate as true

Right, initdb leaves it set that way, but I'm guessing that it's not
like that in the database you're trying to pg_upgrade.

pozdrawiam
Tomek

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15700: PG 10 vs. 11: Large increase in memory usage when selecting BYTEA data (maybe memory leak)
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15700: PG 10 vs. 11: Large increase in memory usage whenselecting BYTEA data (maybe memory leak)