Re: Wiki editor request

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Wiki editor request
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, Jun 9, 2016 at 3:07 PM, Stefan Kaltenbrunner
<stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> wrote:
> On 06/09/2016 10:03 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:

>> Well, what percentage of readers of www do not grant wiki permissions?
>> I would guess it is +90%, meaning 90% of www subscribers are reading
>> emails in which they have no interest, and 90% of traffic on this list
>> is now the request for wiki permissions --- so that makes 180%.  ;-)
>
> not sure I believe in that math...

248 list subscribers; 17 permissions emails so far in June.

At that rate, roughly, roughly 14,000 reads of such emails by
non-grantors per month.  Multiply by the time you figure it takes
to blow through each to get wasted person-hours per month with the
current approach.

--
Kevin Grittner
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com