Re: Fixing target-column indirection in INSERT with multiple VALUES

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Fixing target-column indirection in INSERT with multiple VALUES
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 1:47 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> I looked into the problem reported in bug #14265,

> attached is a proposed patch that fixes this bug

> this would require an initdb because it changes the
> representation of stored rules for cases like this,

So pg_upgrade would not work at all for the version this goes into,
or do you see us testing for such cases and allowing pg_upgrade if
none are found?  Or do you see a way to allow pg_upgrade in the
face of such stored rules?

--
Kevin Grittner
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com