Re: BUG #14367: Pressing execute 20-30 times really fast causes loop of error messages

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: BUG #14367: Pressing execute 20-30 times really fast causes loop of error messages
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 5:45 AM,  <jan.kort@genetics.nl> wrote:

> -- Execute (F5) the first 3 lines of this script once
> DROP TABLE IF EXISTS TEST_JAN;
> CREATE TABLE TEST_JAN (F1 TEXT);
> INSERT INTO TEST_JAN (F1) VALUES ('Test');
> -- Execute (F5) the next line 20-30 times really fast, causes loop saying:
> connection.Cursor could not be found for the async
> INSERT INTO TEST_JAN (SELECT * FROM TEST_JAN);
> -- Execute (F5) the next line shows 4096 records inserted
> SELECT COUNT(*) FROM TEST_JAN;

This sounds like a bug in whatever you are using to run the
queries.  You didn't say what that is, or what version.

Note that if it is some version of pgadmin, you might get better
results asking on the pgadmin-support list.

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/SlowQueryQuestions

> -- 2. I was trying to reproduce another issue with this example, but I
> can't.
> --    The other issues was that sometimes the progres of the "Query Tool"
> keeps on going
> --    eventhough the query is quick enough. When I restart the querytool,
> the exact same

querytool?

--
Kevin Grittner
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

Сообщение: Re: BUG #14344: string_agg(DISTINCT ..) crash
Сообщение: Re: BUG #14344: string_agg(DISTINCT ..) crash