Re: GSoC 2017 Proposal for "Explicitly support predicatelocks in index access methods besides btree"

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: GSoC 2017 Proposal for "Explicitly support predicatelocks in index access methods besides btree"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Apr 1, 2017 at 9:03 AM, anant khandelwal <anantbietec@gmail.com> wrote:

> My name is Anant Khandelwal currently i am pursuing masters from IIT - Delhi
> and previously i am a software engineer.
>
> I am particularly interested in working on the project "Explicitly support
> predicate locks in index access methods besides b tree".

Anant,

post by Shubham Barai four days earlier.

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CALxAEPvRcJzz0SJ2KB_ghaTRrdEj08rygUrFtr5NUQxc6uTeuQ@mail.gmail.com

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAD=a8SBZWGD4U-TASJP0OwTPiLEffHoz5O5eV0Um6digqBVvfg@mail.gmail.com

Unless you can produce convincing proof to the contrary, your proposal
will be disqualified because of plagiarism.

--
Kevin Grittner