Re: [GENERAL] Fwd: How does PostgreSQL serializable transaction works? (SELECT/UPDATE vs INSERT conflict)

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Fwd: How does PostgreSQL serializable transaction works? (SELECT/UPDATE vs INSERT conflict)
Дата
Ответ на Re: [GENERAL] Fwd: How does PostgreSQL serializable transaction works? (SELECT/UPDATE vs INSERT conflict)  (Alexandru Lazarev <alexandru.lazarev@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-sql
On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 1:50 PM, Alexandru Lazarev
<alexandru.lazarev@gmail.com> wrote:

> One more "offtop" question - What kind of frameworks do
> automatically retries for failed transactions? Are
> Hibernate/Spring in that list?

I have seen that done in Hibernate/Spring using dependency
injection to create a transaction manager with the necessary logic.
I was told by the developer that doing so was not trivial, but not
outrageously hard, either.

Every framework may have a different way to do this; I would just
say that any framework which does not provide a reasonable
mechanism for implementing such behavior is not one I would
consider to be mature enough for "prime time" -- although others
might feel differently.

Kevin Grittner

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: