Re: BUG #14290: materialized view refresh doesn't use temp_tablespace

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: BUG #14290: materialized view refresh doesn't use temp_tablespace
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 1:21 PM, Rick Otten <rotten@windfish.net> wrote:

> The distinction between temporary objects that write to disk, and temporary
> files, never occurred to me before.  I had always thought they were the same
> thing.  I think it is a pretty confusing fine point.

On further investigation, both are supposed to use the tablespaces
you specify, which does make this a bug.  Will fix.

--
Kevin Grittner
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

Сообщение: Re: BUG #14294: Problem in generate series between dates
Сообщение: Re: BUG #14294: Problem in generate series between dates