Re: pgsql: Add infrastructure to supportEphemeralNamedRelation references.

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: pgsql: Add infrastructure to supportEphemeralNamedRelation references.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Sat, Apr 1, 2017 at 12:21 AM, Kevin Grittner <kgrittn@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 1, 2017 at 12:01 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>
>> rhinoceros says you missed contrib/sepgsql.
>
> Yeah, I saw that and have pushed an attempt to fix.

That blind fix seemed to work.

>> (And while I'm bitching, you definitely failed to update ProcessUtility's
>> header comment, which like most significant functions takes some pains
>> to describe all the arguments.)
>
> Will fix.

I pushed a fix for that and then went looking to see what else I
missed.  I found CreateCachedPlan, but then saw that the parameter
was never referenced within the function.  That seems odd.  I want
to go over that carefully, but I'm too tired now.  Will investigate
tomorrow.

--
Kevin Grittner