Re: incorrect checksum detected on "global/pg_filenode.map" when VACUUM FULL is executed

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: incorrect checksum detected on "global/pg_filenode.map" when VACUUM FULL is executed
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 3:02 AM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 4:45 PM, Tatsuki Kadomoto
> <tatsuki.kadomoto@proceranetworks.com> wrote:
>> Thanks for suggestion for upgrade. I know that's the way to go, but it's not
>> so easy due to circumstances on my side.
>
> Well, I guess it depends on how much you care about your data.

Right.  Make sure that whoever is responsible for this decision
knows that until they upgrade they are running with known bugs
which could render the database unusable without warning.  It
should at least be an informed decision so that the decision-maker
can stand behind it and feel as good as possible about
circumstances should that happen.

You might want to keep a copy of the email or memo in which you
point this out, in case anyone's memory gets foggy during such a
crisis.

--
Kevin Grittner
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com