Re: Avoid unused value (src/fe_utils/print.c)

От Karina Litskevich
Тема Re: Avoid unused value (src/fe_utils/print.c)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Jul 12, 2023 at 1:46 AM Ranier Vilela <ranier.vf@gmail.com> wrote:
 As there is consensus to keep the no-op assignment,
I will go ahead and reject the patch.

In your patch you suggest removing two assignments, and we only have
consensus to keep one of them. The other one is an obvious no-op.

I attached a patch that removes only one assignment. Could you please try
it and check whether Coverity is still complaining about need_recordsep
variable?

Best regards,
Karina Litskevich
Postgres Professional: http://postgrespro.com/