Re: SQL solution for my JDBC timezone issue

От George Woodring
Тема Re: SQL solution for my JDBC timezone issue
Дата
Re: SQL solution for my JDBC timezone issue  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
Yes, that is where we think we are heading, the issue is that the code does not know what it needs to be set back to.  We have 90 databases with 5 different time zones.  I was just hoping for a more elegant solution than writing a lookup table that says if you are connecting to db x then set to timezone y.

George Woodring

iGLASS Networks
www.iglass.net