Re: Plpgsql search_path issue going from 9.3 to 9.6

От George Woodring
Тема Re: Plpgsql search_path issue going from 9.3 to 9.6
Дата
Список pgsql-general
CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW tickets AS
         SELECT *, tableoid
           FROM public.tickets
          WHERE ( ticketsid IN (SELECT ticketsid
                    FROM machtick));

iGLASS Networks
www.iglass.net

On Tue, Nov 13, 2018 at 10:32 AM Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 11/13/18 6:54 AM, George Woodring wrote:
> The tickets view restricts which tickets can be seen by the schema.
>
> 9.3 must have created the view in the same column order as the table
> (which is the case looking at one of our 9.3 databases which we have not
> updated yet), which is why we never saw the issue before.

What is the view definition?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Plpgsql search_path issue going from 9.3 to 9.6
От: George Woodring
Сообщение: Re: Plpgsql search_path issue going from 9.3 to 9.6