Report the trigger name when complaining about "tuple to be updated was already modified by an operation triggered by the current command"?

От Joe Van Dyk
Тема Report the trigger name when complaining about "tuple to be updated was already modified by an operation triggered by the current command"?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I started getting this error after upgrading from 9.2.4 to 9.3.1:

ERROR:  tuple to be updated was already modified by an operation triggered by the current command
HINT:  Consider using an AFTER trigger instead of a BEFORE trigger to propagate changes to other rows.
STATEMENT:  DELETE FROM "channels_products" WHERE "channels_products"."product_id" = 53 AND "channels_products"."channel_id" IN (18, 24, 26, 53, 57, 76, 88)

This was the complete entry in the log. There was no mention about what trigger or function caused the problem. Can there be?

(I fixed the error by moving the before trigger to an after one.)

Joe